This artificial tee-line grass is so dense it easily supports a standard golf tee for a natural, true-to-life feel allowing golfers to swing on a surface that won’t grab the club-head. The durable nylon construction offers unmatched performance over PE with a quick ROI for golf facilities.
A few Swings, and you’ll see why Country Clubs and Many of the Game’s top Golfers use Synlawn tee Strike at Their Driving Range Facilities.
At a staggering 120 ounces, SYNLawn Tee Strike is made of a full 1-inch thick of texturized nylon grass fibers for excellent resiliency with incredible forgiveness. This artificial tee-line grass is so dense it easily supports a standard golf tee for natural true-to-life feel golfers can easily appreciate.
Tee Strike Features:
- Recommended for commercial driving ranges, country clubs and golf practice facility tee-line areas.
- Environmentally Friendly Plant-based EnviroLoc+™ backing system replaces up to 60% of petroleum based polyol with renewable soybeans.
- No infill required, with no messy black rubber crumbs which greatly reduces maintenance
- Superior Resiliency with 100% Nylon Fibers
- Tough, heavy-duty construction for durability
- Color-fast yarns that stay vibrant and bright
- Stain resistant
*Limited lifetime warranty applies to product only, conditions apply. Please contact your local SYNLawn dealer for more information.
10-year Residential/4-year Commercial Warranty
|Grass zone yarn||
|Grass zone color||
|Grass zone denier||
|Thatch zone yarn||
|Thatch zone color||
|Thatch zone denier||
|Finished pile height||
|Finished pile weight||
|Tuft machine gauge||
12.0 feet, 6.0 feet
*Will pass IPEMA certification
Enviroloc+™, UV Stabilizers
ASTM D2859, ASTM E648, ASTM F1292, ASTM F1951, CAL 1350 Emission, PFA-Free