The artificial grass industry is currently growing at a rate of 15-20% per annum with landscape and leisure sport grass growing at a rate of close to 35% annually. With an increased collective demand throughout society for environmentally friendly building materials, synthetic lawns are exploding with opportunity!
Nowadays, there are more uses for synthetic turf than ever before. With innovative new designs all the time, and boasting the look and feel of the real thing, it’s no surprise that artificial grass can be found almost anywhere. Be it front gardens, backyards, communal playgrounds, college sports fields, daycares, or patio rooftop areas, the potential for artificial grass grows each and every day.
SYNLawn® has been an active innovator in the artificial grass landscape market since its inception, and our engaging showrooms are designed to showcase our superfluous products as well as to educate and inform customers about our product’s eco-friendly benefits. Using SYNLawn Canada’s proven and established business practices, our helpful and knowledgeable members of staff will be trained to identify the needs of our customers, be they homeowners, landscape contractors or commercial builders. Employees will help guide customers through product selection, consult with them about specific design options, and provide precision installation services.
SYNLawn Canada is passionate, ambitious, eager to flourish, lively, and open to new ideas. Our distributor team should possess great communication skills and be good at listening to what the consumer requires, as well as the ability to offer superb customer service. We want our SYNLawn Canada distributors to be proud and dedicated ambassadors of the brand.
As a SYNLawn® distributor, you will monitor the business from day to day, hold sales presentations, and manage members of staff. Running the business will require experience in direct sales marketing and the ability to create well-planned and executed marketing plans. In addition, as an experienced networker and presenter, you will build your business with a proven system to fully establish your distributorship in the marketplace.
Key Investment Points:
- The artificial grass market is currently growing at 20 percent (1) with worldwide demand.
- Landscape, leisure sports, and performance products are the market’s fastest growing segment, currently increasing at a rate of 30 to 35 percent annually (2).
- Flexible business model with the ability to expand and grow.
- Eco-friendly business with brand recognition and proven success.
- Low total first year investment.
- No Dealer Fees
Strength of the Model:
- Backed by the manufacturer with over 4 decades of manufacturing experience.
- High-end, expansive product line backed by manufacturer’s warranty.
- Proven sales and installation techniques.
- Complete proprietary software system for all day-to-day processes and transactions.
- Flexible distributor model serving areas of all sizes and populations.
- Eco-Friendly “Green” business meeting the demand for sustainable building materials with a low environmental footprint.
- A recognized strong brand with a low investment level.
Environmental Quick Facts
- According to the EPA, over one-third of residential water is used for lawn irrigation nationwide, totaling over 4 billion gallons of water a day.
- According to the EPA, a traditional gas-powered lawn mower produces as much air pollution as 43 new cars driving 12,000 miles.
- Over 17 million gallons of gas and oil are spilled each year from refueling lawn equipment; that is more oil than was spilled by the Exxon Valdez.
Are you ready to be a part of a winning team?
Are you looking for an established brand with a defined business model?
The SYNLawn® brand is built on creating a culture of customer service excellence. Our customers come first, as do our distributors and suppliers. The integrity of our brand and our complete support systems can put you on the path to great success.
Do you enjoy managing a business?
If you have a couple of years of experience in direct sales, experience building and executing marketing plans, experience managing a staff and can build a solid team behind you, then you have what it takes to be part of the SYNLawn family.
Do you enjoy your work and take pride in a job well done?
If you believe in perseverance, professionalism, and hard work with a commitment to excellence — SYNLawn has a place for you. As part of the SYNLawn team your hard work and dedication can bring you many rewards.
Are you looking for a “green”
It doesn’t get much greener than SYNLawn.
If you are passionate about caring for the environment, and desire to help others do the same, the overall impact you could provide would be explosive as a SYNLawn green distributor.
Are you ready to take the
Join our team with a winning combination of brand integrity and strong commitment to excellence.START HERE
Share this Page