Dense, multi-colored 'Omega' shaped grass blades make this the perfect surface for Golf Fringe & Collar applications.
A revolutionary artificial grass product incorporating dense, multi-color turf fibers and thatch for added strength and resiliency. Manufactured using advanced ‘Omega’ shaped grass blades with HeatBlock™ Technology for low surface temperatures, for added comfort in any season. Recommended for Golf Fringe and Collar grass.
- Safety Built In
- IPEMA Certified ASTM F1292-09 Compliant Product.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Exclusive EnviroLoc™ backing system replaces up to 60% of petroleum based polyol with renewable soybeans for superior strength, dimensional stability and a responsible contribution to environmental sustainability.
- Minimal Infill
- Uses only minimal amounts of silica sand for ballast.
- Dense polypropylene thatch for resiliency and support combined with the a new soft polyethylene blade incorporating the latest advancement in technology to create an added support spine cross-section.
- Recommended Applications
- Golf Fringe and Collar grass. Also ideal for landscapes with moderate-heavy foot traffic including, pet zones, play areas, problem areas and shady areas.
Foot Traffic & Resiliency
Share this Product
Grass Zone: Polyethylene with HeatBlock™ // Thatch Zone: Texturized Polypropylene
Grass Zone: Field Green + Lime // Thatch Zone: Turf Green
Grass Zone: 1.0″ // Thatch Zone: 0.75″ +/-15%
> 30 inches per hour