A top seller! This grass is ideal for high foot traffic and works well for the most demanding applications including children's playgrounds, pet training areas, community rooftops, balconies, and golf fringe areas.
Paving the way for heavy foot traffic, SYNBermuda 211 sits at a stout 1-inch high pile height and is ready for action. Flexibility and resiliency are two of the most notable traits which have kept this multi-use synthetic grass variety at the top of the heap since it’s introduction. Recommended for daily use for the most demanding applications and can be used almost anywhere you can think to put artificial turf.
- Environmentally Friendly
- SYNLawn’s exclusive plant-based EnviroLoc™ backing system replaces up to 60% of petroleum based polyol with renewable soybeans for superior strength, dimensional stability and a responsible contribution to environmental sustainability.
- No black rubber crumb
- Requires only minimal high-performance acrylic infill for ballast significantly reducing maintenance.
- Superior resiliency with 100% nylon fibers.
- Recommended Applications
- Residential and commercial lawn and landscape applications as well as urban rooftops, patios, balconies, decks, pet areas, school playgrouds, high-traffic play zones and golf fringe. Excellent for moderate-high foot traffic areas.
* Limited lifetime warranty applies to product only, conditions apply. Please contact your local SYNLawn dealer for more information.
Foot Traffic & Resiliency
Share this Product