Combining beautiful multi-colored grass blades with a dense multi-colored thatch to create a natural appearance with a realistic feel and superior strength. Our softest, most comfortable variety of grass ever created.
Utilizing cutting-edge technology, SYNAugustine 347 employs a multi-colored fusion of natural grass colors and thick tan thatch zone to create our softest, most realistic looking turf variety to date. At a full 1 7/8″ pile height, olive, apple, and field green soft omega-shaped grass blades combine with dense thatch create a luxuriously soft and alluring synthetic grass. When installed this turf variety replicates the real thing so closely, it will be a challenge for your neighbors to tell if it’s real grass or if its fake.
- Environmentally Friendly
- SYNLawn’s exclusive plant-based EnviroLoc™ backing system replaces up to 60% of petroleum based polyol with renewable soybeans.
- No black rubber crumb
- Ask about our safe, clean, high performance infill & pet odor control options.
- Excellent Resiliency
- Dense thatch combined with polyethylene grass blades for excellent resiliency and support.
- Recommended for
- Landscape | Pets | Play | Rooftop
* Limited lifetime warranty applies to product only, conditions apply. Please contact your local SYNLawn dealer for more information.
More about SYNAugustine 347
Soft Omega (Ω) yarn technology provides an extremely soft feel against your feet and rates as one of our softest products, but also offers a high durability with a resiliency rating typically not found in softer products. Ideal for medium traffic areas around landscaping and pet areas.
SYNAugustine 347, as with all SYNLawn products, is manufactured in the USA and made with the exclusive EnviroLoc™ Backing System, an enhanced multi-layer component system that “locks” in durable turf fibers and extends the product’s life cycle. The backing is engineered using technology that replaces a large portion of petroleum-based polymers with plant-based polymers.
SYNLawn’s ‘truly green’ technology lowers the user’s carbon footprint by conserving water, eliminating emissions from lawn equipment, and lowering the impact on landfills due to its long life expectancy and recyclable content.
Share this Product