SYNLawn Distributor: Work Independently, Help the Environment, be Supported by a Reputable Company
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Are you interested in ‘being your own boss’, but with the support of a reputable company and a team that feels more like family? Do you care about the environment and building connections within your community?
If you answered yes, then we’d like to meet you!
SYNLawn Canada is currently searching for an eager, hardworking and personable candidate to fill our Distributor role in Winnipeg.
SYNLawn® is the largest manufacturer and installer of synthetic landscape grass, pet turf, playground grass, synthetic putting surfaces and much more throughout North America and beyond. We’ve been in the business for over 45 years, and continue to be proud leaders in innovation and service in this fast-growing industry.
Using SYNLawn Canada’s proven and established business practices, our helpful and knowledgeable Distributors will be trained to identify the needs of our customers, be they homeowners, landscape contractors or commercial builders. It is your duty to help guide customers through product selection, consult with them about specific design options, and provide precision installation services.
As a Distributor, you will have the opportunity to create your own success and manage your own team, and are expected to act as a proud ambassador of the SYNLawn brand. You will build your own business with the support of the SYNLawn corporate office and team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build your own business with the help of SYNLawn’s proven business models
- Monitor day-to-day business operations
- Hold sales presentations
- Manage staff members
- Create and execute effective marketing plans
- Report back to SYNLawn corporate office regularly
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial and eager to flourish
- A can-do attitude and open to new ideas
- Professional, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in direct sales marketing and customer service
- Experience in networking and presenting
- Management experience
- Backed by an eco-friendly business with brand recognition and proven success
- Work with a high-quality, reliable and reputable product, made in the USA and backed by the manufacturer’s warranty
- Work with a supportive team
- No dealer fees and low total first year investment
- Invest in a growing market with worldwide demand
- Flexible business model with ability to expand and grow
How to apply
Have we caught your interest? Great! Please contact Natalie Preston at email@example.com for more information. Thank you!
Share this Story