Open Call for Scholarship Applications! SYNLawn Canada is awarding two $1000 post-secondary scholarships to two lucky students.
SYNLawn Canada is a leader in the artificial turf industry and has a strong presence in the landscape and architectural design community. We strongly believe students entering the sustainable urban planning sector have the potential to develop urban communities into a place where the quality of life is a top priority. Therefore, SYNLawn Canada is offering two $1000 post-secondary scholarships to two students who demonstrate a desire to create a sustainable future for Canadian cities!
About the Scholarship Application Process
Each year it seems like the cost of post-secondary education is becoming a little further out of reach. SYNLawn is here to help ease that burden and recognize the potential of future leaders of our Canadian communities. SYNLawn Canada is awarding two $1000 post-secondary scholarships to two lucky students planning on attending landscape design, design architecture or urban planning college or university programs in Canada!
How do I qualify?
- Are you in your final year of high school?
- Do you have a minimum overall grade average of 65% in your most recently completed school year?
- Are you planning on attending a post-secondary institute in one of the following areas of study: Landscape Architecture, Design Architecture, Urban Planning or Sustainability?
If that’s you, then read along!
If this is something you are excited about, then please feel free to send in your completed application and required forms by November 15, 2019, by 4 pm PST.
Along with the personal details required on the PDF fillable application form, we will require the following additional information:
- A 500-word or less essay describing why you are applying with any extra qualifications as well as your education and career goals. Extra points for including a tidbit about how SYNLawn artificial turf can be a sustainable option in urban planning and design!
- If you are trying to impress us, please provide a less than 250-word essay describing your family, personal life experiences, and relatable information!
- Two letters of recommendation, at least one from a school teacher or official/coach, let them tell us how awesome you are (Make sure they do it by the required deadline)
- Your academic transcript
Submit your application to:
The SYNLawn Canada Scholarship Program
Attn: Natalie Preston
#5 – 220 Neave Road
Kelowna, BC V1V 2L9
Share this Story